The Board and staff appreciate the support the Parents’ Association give to the school and in particular its elected members;
- Chairperson: Donna Duggan
- Assistant Chairperson: Emer Cooke
- Secretary: Deirdre Seymour
- Assistant Secretary: Ruth O’Driscoll
- Treasurer: Hazel Duggan
- Assistant Treasurer / PRO: Colette Cawley, Orfhlaith McAleavy.
- Assistant PRO: Liz Collins
- BOM Parent Rep: Pat-Joe Whooley
- Teacher Rep: Alyson Tobin
Membership of the Parents’ Association is open to parents/guardians of all pupils enrolled. It promotes the interests of the pupils in co-operation with the Board of Management, Principal and staff.
Since its inception the Parents’ Association has made a very worthwhile contribution to the school community. It is a structure through which parents can work together for the best possible education for their children. It forms an effective partnership between home and school.
The Parents’ Association has actively supported and positively contributed to the following initiatives since the foundation of the school:
- Formulation of school policies
- School trips and outings
- Fundraising events
- Christmas Concert
- Sports Day